Combining the flavors of the classic eel sauce, this ground beef jerky has a sweet taste with a traditional asian flavor that is lots of funr to eat.
- 2 lbs. 90/10 Ground Beef
- 2 Tablespoons Uncle Abe's Jerky Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Insta Cure No. 1
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Mirin
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Mix all dry ingredients (Uncle Abe, Cure, Brown Sugar) in a large bowl until fully blended, and there are no clumps of spices.
- Add the liquid ingredients (Soy Sauce, Mirin) and mix again until fully blended.
- Add the Ground Beef and mix by hand wearing food handling gloves for several minutes until the spice mixture and meat are fully combined.
- Load seasoned meat into your jerky gun, and dispense onto your dehydrator trays evenly, with about 1/8 in of space between the strips.
- Run the dehydrator at 165 degrees or on the jerky setting for 3 to 6 hours depending on your desired level of dryness.
Serving Size:4-5 Pieces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100