Keto Beef Jerky
This Keto Beef Jerky Recipe has no carbs, no sugar, and tastes delicious. The blend of the base seasoning, plus Minced Garlic, Black Pepper, and Onion Powder with a pinch of Cumin make a very tasty low carb and keto friendly jerky.
- 2 Pounds 90/10 Ground Beef or Sirloin
- 2 Tablespoons Tata Rudy's Jerky Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Instacure No. 1
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 /4 tsp Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl until fully blended, and there are no clumps of spices.
- Add the liquid ingredients and mix again until fully blended.
- Add the Ground Beef and mix by hand wearing food handling gloves for several minutes until the spice mixture and meat are fully combined.
- Load seasoned meat into your jerky gun, and dispense onto your dehydrator trays evenly, with about 1/8 in of space between the strips.
- Run the dehydrator at 165 degrees or on the jerky setting for 4 to 6 hours depending on your desired level of dryness.
If you need more detailed directions, or if you haven't made jerky before, How to Make Beef Jerky With a Dehydrator is a complete, step by step explanation of the entire process.
This is a fairly mild jerky, though if you use a table grind of Black Pepper the particles are thicker, and they will add a little more heat. You can double the Black Pepper or add a tablespoon of Extra Hot Chili Powder for more heat.
You could also add three tablespoons of Brown Sugar if you want some sweetness. Brown sugar is a common ingredient in jerky, and adding a little really helps out the taste.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ground Beef Jerky: How to Make Great Tasting Beef Jerky Using Ground Beef (The Jerky Maker)
Ground Beef Jerky Recipes: 100 More Easy Recipes for Great Tasting Beef Jerky Using Ground Beef (The Jerky Maker)
Ground Beef Jerky Recipes: 100 Easy Recipes for Great Tasting Beef Jerky Using Ground Beef (The Jerky Maker)
Serving Size:4 small pieces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100