This Keto Beef Jerky Recipe has no carbs, no sugar, and tastes delicious. The blend of the base seasoning, plus Minced Garlic, Black Pepper, and Onion Powder with a pinch of Cumin make a very tasty low carb and keto friendly jerky.
- 2 Pounds 90/10 Ground Beef or Sirloin
- 2 Tablespoons Tata Rudy's Jerky Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Instacure No. 1
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 /4 tsp Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl until fully blended, and there are no clumps of spices.
- Add the liquid ingredients and mix again until fully blended.
- Add the Ground Beef and mix by hand wearing food handling gloves for several minutes until the spice mixture and meat are fully combined.
- Load seasoned meat into your jerky gun, and dispense onto your dehydrator trays evenly, with about 1/8 in of space between the strips.
- Run the dehydrator at 165 degrees or on the jerky setting for 4 to 6 hours depending on your desired level of dryness.
If you need more detailed directions, or if you haven't made jerky before, How to Make Beef Jerky With a Dehydrator is a complete, step by step explanation of the entire process.
This is a fairly mild jerky, though if you use a table grind of Black Pepper the particles are thicker, and they will add a little more heat. You can double the Black Pepper or add a tablespoon of Extra Hot Chili Powder for more heat.
You could also add three tablespoons of Brown Sugar if you want some sweetness. Brown sugar is a common ingredient in jerky, and adding a little really helps out the taste.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ground Beef Jerky: How to Make Great Tasting Beef Jerky Using Ground Beef (The Jerky Maker)
Ground Beef Jerky Recipes: 100 More Easy Recipes for Great Tasting Beef Jerky Using Ground Beef (The Jerky Maker)
Ground Beef Jerky Recipes: 100 Easy Recipes for Great Tasting Beef Jerky Using Ground Beef (The Jerky Maker)
Serving Size:4 small pieces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100