This sweet and savory beef jerky recipe combines Paprika, Mirin, and Soy in a way that makes a really tasty jerky.
- 2 Lbs 90/10 Ground Beef or Sirloin
- 2 tablespoons Uncle Abe's Beef Jerky Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Insta Cure No. 1
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Mirin
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl until fully combined.
- Add liquid ingredients and mix again thoroughly.
- Add the beef and mix by hand using food handling gloves for several minutes.
- Load barrel of jerky gun and dispense strips on your dehydrator trays.
- Run the dehydrator for 3-6 hours on the jerky setting, or at 165 degrees Fahrenheit until the jerky reaches your desired level of dryness.
- Remove the jerky when done, blot off any excess liquid on the surface, cool to room temperature, then bag and refrigerate.
Serving Size:4-5 Pieces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100