This excellent Traeger Beef Jerky has a very traditional taste, and is made with Traeger Jerky Rub as the main ingredient. It has a subtle sweetness, a little black pepper heat, and the perfect recipe for anyone that want's a great tasting beef jerky.
- 2 Pounds 90/10 Ground Beef or Sirloin
- 2 Tablespoons Tata Rudy's Jerky Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Instacure No. 1
- 2 Tablespoons Traeger Jerky Rub Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl until fully blended, and there are no clumps of spices.
- Add the liquid ingredients and mix again until fully blended.
- Add the Ground Beef and mix by hand wearing food handling gloves for several minutes until the spice mixture and meat are fully combined.
- Load seasoned meat into your jerky gun, and dispense onto your dehydrator trays evenly, with about 1/8 in of space between the strips.
- Run the dehydrator at 165 degrees or on the jerky setting for 4 to 6 hours depending on your desired level of dryness.
If you need more detailed directions, or if you haven't made jerky before, How to Make Beef Jerky With a Dehydrator is a complete, step by step explanation of the entire process.
This recipe is delicious just like it's written. If you use a table grind of black pepper, you will get a little spice. Double that kind of pepper for more heat, or add a teaspoon of Habanero Powder for even more spice. You can also sprinkle a little Black Pepper on the top of the strips before dehydrating them to stick the Pepper to the surface.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ground Beef Jerky Recipes: 100 Easy Recipes for Great Tasting Beef Jerky Using Ground Beef (The Jerky Maker)
Ground Beef Jerky Recipes: 100 More Easy Recipes for Great Tasting Beef Jerky Using Ground Beef (The Jerky Maker)
Ground Beef Jerky: How to Make Great Tasting Beef Jerky Using Ground Beef (The Jerky Maker)
Serving Size:4 pieces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100